Are you looking for someone fantastic to be with your children while you are visiting New York City? You have found the perfect answer! When traveling to a new city, it can be extra difficult to find the right people who are available when you need them. We are here to help take that stress away!
We understand that nothing is more important to you than the welfare of your children and that you want the best for your kids. Not only can you trust us to care for them in your absence, but we will give them a fun learning experience in the creative arts while you are out.
Below is an overview about Artist Babysitting Agency and our Visiting Family Registration Process. Please be sure to take a few minutes to read through this important information.
While you are enjoying the city…
Our sitters open up many artistic possibilities to your children. Through their unique artistic teaching tools they have the ability to open new doors for your children.With your permission our sitters may take your children different “hot spots” through out the city OR they can provide a fun, artistic experience right in your hotel room!
Artist Babysitting Sitters are…
- ARTISTS! Although we do have a large percentage of artists who are singers, dancers and actors, you will also find many of our sitters with other artistic talents such as painting, writing, photography, fashion design and so much more!
- Infant and Child CPR Certified
- NCIC Background Checked. This is a national background check.
- Childcare reference checked. When checking the sitters’ references we look for, but are not limited to, learning about the sitters strengths and weaknesses, their responsibilities both with the children and the home, the age range of the children they were in charge of, the amount of time they worked together and the over all assessment of the sitters qualities and capabilities.
- Committed to the agency and must uphold a level “10” in responsibility and communication. We work together with our sitters on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to make sure that they are happy, healthy and producing quality work for our families!
Agency Family Requirements
- Electronically sign our Visiting Family contract (we will email this to you upon receiving your information packet)
- Please Note: If you are NOT staying in a hotel, and instead, are staying in a residence, such as AirBNB or VRBO, we may require a site visit before any sitting can occur. Our site visits are for both your safety and our sitters safety and consists of one of our representatives coming to your location once you arrive in New York. They can last anywhere from 10-20 minutes and requires an additional $20.00 administration fee. Once we receive all of the information about your stay, we will be able to finalize if your stay qualifies for our site visit.
Artist Babysitting Fee’s, Rates, Policies & Procedures
- Booking Fees: Artist Babysitting has a separation between our Booking Fees and our sitters’ hourly rate.
- Single Booked Appointment: $25.00 (charged to your credit card)
- Same Day; Single Booked Appointment: $50.00 (charged to your credit card)
If you will be visiting New York and will need a series of 5 or more bookings over your stay, we will be happy to work with you to put together a booking fee package for your series of dates.
The booking fees will not be charged until we have all of your information on file and you have approved our sitters profile.
- Site Visit: If you are NOT staying in a hotel, and instead, are staying in a residence, such as AirBNB or VRBO, we may require a site visit before any sitting can occur. Our site visits are for both your safety and our sitters safety and consists of one of our representatives coming to your location once you arrive in New York. They can last anywhere from 10-20 minutes and requires an additional $20.00 administration fee. Once we receive all of the information about your stay, we will be able to finalize if your stay qualifies for our site visit.
- Sitter Fees: Our sitters’ hourly rates start as low as $22 per hour which is paid to the sitter directly.
- The hourly rate varies depending on the sitter, the number of children they are in charge of (including play-dates) and any additional requests. You will pay the sitter directly. The hourly rate will always be clearly stated in your official confirmation.
- Our sitters’ hourly rate can be paid via cash, check or on-line money transfer such as Paypal or Venmo. If you plan on paying by on-line money transfer such as Paypal or Venmo, please let us know before hand so that we can exchange the proper account information.
- Minimum Hours: We have a 4 hour babysitting minimum. Please pay for the hours you have booked your sitter. If you end up needing the sitter longer than the hours booked, you are required to pay for the additional hours as well.
- Cab Fare: If your sitter is needed to stay after 10:00pm please provide cab fare to ensure their safety home.
- Visiting Family Contract: In order to use our service/babysitters, you are required to have a signed visiting family contract on file. As stated in our contract, under no circumstances should you ever have any of our sitters work for you without our official agency confirmation. Once you officially start the registration process, we will send you our contract for you to electronically sign.
- Confirmation: Once you have approved the assigned sitter, signed our visiting family contract and your credit/debit card has been charged for the associated booking fee, we will email you our official confirmation. The confirmation will come from our booking email (email@example.com) and will show the requested date(s), time(s), special instructions, sitter information & payment information.
- Cancellation Policy: Artist Babysitting has a FIRM paid in full 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your booking, please call or email us 48 hour before your booking occurs.
Ready to get started?
To start the FREE Visiting Family Registration Process, please click on the following link to fill out your family information. Complete our on-line agency family information packet (Click here). As soon as we receive your information we will review it and be in touch with you shortly!
If you have further questions, feel free to either send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR give us a call (646-465-2829)! Our entire Artist Babysitting Team, is looking forward to working with you and most importantly, connecting you to our fabulous sitters who will work to inspire your children with imagination and creativity!
We love making your trip fantastic!
“I’m thrilled with this service. I don’t live in NYC, but this service allows me to bring my kids with me to NYC when I have meetings. And, the kids have fun. They don’t have to stay in a hotel room. The babysitters are matched up in advance to the children’s interests, and then, they work with the parent to sort out what activities are best. I’m grateful for this service. I wish it were available everywhere.” visiting from California
“My wife and young son recently traveled to NYC and needed to find someone to watch our son during the evening on a Thursday. We called a few days before our trip and were immediately taken care of in a very friendly and professional manner. Our sitter arrived on-time and was friendly and very happy to be there. Our son had a great time and told us he would be happy to come back to NYC again and have a babysitter!! Outstanding service. Next time maybe we will try a daytime arrangement.” visiting from Virginia
“We were so apprehensive about someone watching our children in a new city on vacation and Julia G exceeded our expectations. The kids said she did super funny voices and played charades with them. They even built a fort. Julia played restaurant with them to get them to eat dinner, and even had them all put down to sleep together! She was really fantastic. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone and the service also!!!” visiting from Florida
This is not just babysitting… it is artistic babysitting at it’s finest!
email@example.com / 646-465-2829